background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Critter Cap with Flower

This one will be hard to give up. I am listing it on ArtFire and if it doesn't sell there, I'll offer it to Compass Rose in the fall. Really, I'd like to keep it for Brynn; I really like the color combination. I think I may have enough yarn left to do another one in the same combination or at least the opposite with coral as the main color rather than blue. I used Lion Brand Cotton Ease and found that it is a nice blend for making the Critter Caps - it makes them a bit softer. I'll be trying out a few other materials before deciding which is the best.



As I mentioned earlier, I am posting items on ArtFire. My seller name is hookedinthesound. You can go directly to my site by typing in www.hookedinthesound.artfire.com This site is just like Etsy, only free to list on. I do not know if it is very popular yet, so I am only putting a few items on to see how it goes. I think the warm weather has slowed down sales of the newsboy caps at Simple Cloth. I have not heard from her for a while. This is giving me an opportunity to make a few more hats. I am working on a couple of stocking caps for the fall and will be adding a few to the online shops soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment