background

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ear-Flap Caps





If you'd rather not outfit your kid in the hilariously cute Critter Caps, a more tame version has been added to the product list at Hooked in the Sound: they are Ear-Flap Caps. The one pictured here is the first one. It is made from a soft, 100% cotton in brown and green. With all of the great fall yarn colors coming out, I hope to create a wide range of options. I will likely move away from cotton as the months cool down, but for now I am trying to use up what I have at home in my current stash. I am still busy creating caps for future shop orders and with the idea that the holiday bazaar season is just around the corner. Since the days have been so hot, I have been cooped up in the house in front of our air-conditioner and have thus been able to complete a few caps. Check out my new Etsy listings. I will be posting a new product every couple of days in hope that business will pick up with the back to school shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how many different looks she has! I just love her in a hat even though Aunt Jen is not her favorite!

    ReplyDelete