background

Monday, October 5, 2009

Still More Embellishments




I love the star embellishment that I added to this newsboy cap that I made for a friend. I think it will be one of my new favorites to do. I have also tried to convert a "hot" orange cap into a halloween cap, but still no interest in it. I guess maybe Brynn will have to wear it this season! I have been really busy with Etsy orders lately. It's exciting, but also a bit difficult to balance between grading school papers and planning for future lessons. I look forward to trying to make some other creations this fall and winter; maybe I'll step outside of hats. My sister was kind to give me some of her handspun and dyed yarns over this past weekend. In addition to that I took home a vintage-style pattern book with a couple of really cute bonnets that I want to try. I'll be sure to post them when I have a finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment