Monday, August 15, 2011

Princess B's Crown

This was a quick, morning project. Brynn has really been into dressing up as a princess lately. She has been asking for a crown, so I whipped one out. I found the "Wee Crown" pattern by Deedeen through Ravelry.
Brynn chose the hot blue for her color and was tickled with the end product. It looks a bit more like a headband than a crown, but nevertheless she loves it. I knew that the cotton I used to make the crown would stretch so I adapted the pattern a bit. The pattern, crown peaks, are in a stitch count of 11, so rather than the recommended 110 stitches in the chain row, I did 88. It's a great fit for Brynn, who is 3.5 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment