background

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hitting A Road Block


Well, I have solidified another local, Olympia gift shop to sell my hats in, but I am having a difficult time filling her order because of the color and fiber request. Our local yarn shop, Canvas Works, has some great bamboo blends but the prices are pretty steep and the colors are not quite right. I am considering asking my sister, Jen of Hanks in the Hood to teach me how to dye my own yarn. If I did that, the little hats would be made from a blend of Merino and Bamboo. There is part of me that would like to do this because I would just make my hats that much more unique, but another part of me wishes I could stick to good-ole cotton. I have recently posted some new hats on my Etsy site, check them out at www.hookedinthesound.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment